Tuesday, September 18, 2007

we had club #2 today and it was incredible. we had double the amount of high school kids and my cool new high school friends even showed up. everything went well and all of the poop related things were quite funny. we had tootsie roll sculptures, bobbing for turds (mountain dew with babyruths in it), a skit where kids "showed us how they go to the bathroom" (we pulled three kids out of the room and told one to act like they won the lotto, the second like they were being attacked by a bear, and the third that they were on a crazy roller coaster. then they came into the room and sat on a chair and acted those out), we also had this incredible youtube video (see below) and a reading of everyone poops. then john got up and asked kids what kind of crap they have in their lives and shared the story of the woman at the well. it was such a good night (spiz, tell sketch to steal this idea). after my new friends and i stayed around to eat cake and watch an episode of the office, it was such a good night.

4 comments:

Megan said...

oh my goodness... that was an incredible movie! the ending... with the weird handle on the toilet.. and the poop floating... haha

Muetteronomy said...

That sounds absolutely disgusting. However, I think the VBC middle school students would love it. I love how it all tied in to the "crap in our lives".

Lizzie said...

that is AWESOME. i love our jobs. and congrats on the cool new friends!

The Ton Face said...

You were there for both of them, and the first one I used isn't mine. I know, cheating, but there is NO way I'm gonna spend hours in PS to get a photo like that.