Sunday, September 16, 2007

tonight instead of a regular church service our chapel had a concert. dan meyers came to play, he was ok but he said something that i thought was tough but so true. he said "in a world desperate for answers, chrisitans are studdering." we as christians are called to always be prepared to give an answer for the hope that we have, but it doesnt seem like we always have one....food for thought i guess.

3 comments:

Ashley Ward said...

lauren wallace.
i love you.
i miss you.
i want to talk to you.
and mainly, i want to see you.

Muetteronomy said...

I'm taking a class right now that addresses that. I'm learning a lot, and hope to apply it in real life. Our reasons for our faith should come naturally I think. Easier said than done for sure.

I thought of you the other day when I heard Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes are touring together. You never steered me wrong in the music department. I only wish I could go with you. I love you and I'm going to try to be better about keeping in touch.

Unknown said...

lauren, i'm bummed that we didn't get to finish our conversation the other day! lets actually chat soon..try and call me!!!!!!
i love you!!!