dont freak out but...the bomb threat yesterday was apparently more than a threat. a car bomb was found trying to go on base yesterday. the guards found it and that is why our base was shut down. there are several terrorist groups that dont want our american troops here and its becoming increasingly dangerous being here, not to the point where we need to be living in fear but to the point where we need to be cautious and praying often.
------------------------------------------------------------
ok, pictures from last night...










it was super fun. (oh and all of the pictures were taken by shannon and rosanna)
5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun... and a big mess! but so easily cleaned!
I just prayed for you and the base, and will continue to as I remember throughout the day
Goodness, that is nuts. I will definately be praying for you hard. I know God will keep you safe.
it looks like your having a really good time. i wlil definately tell everyone that you say hello for sure. hows germany?
hey lauren,
man that's crazy. i love these pictures that you put up though. your obedience inspires me.
sorry about the car bomb thing. though it would be funny. my bad. on a lighter note, the messy games look incredible. i may steal that idea.
Post a Comment