Monday, September 24, 2007

i had such a good night tonight. i went over to my friend D's house, he cooked us a rockin meal, we hung out, talked, ate, and watched planet earth. i know that to most this just seems like an ordinary not to exciting moment but that was the best part. it was so nice to have another friend that i can do ordinary everyday things with.

3 comments:

N said...

the four secrets are
waring the first one is awkward and gross.
1. we masturabate alot
2. we feel fat. not all guys have a awesome body, so we are insecure about that.
3. we like chick flicks. and i dont remember the last one. so there you have it, not that exciting. if its still there, i'll read it and see what the last one is.

Lizzie said...

that sounds like a good for your soul night. i love that you're getting that.

and Planet Earth is AWESOME!!!

ps-seriously think about visiting me, i promise london will be more gentle next time or i'll kick it's ass like an angry boyfriend

Christina said...

Aw that sounds like so much fun! I love Planet Earth!

Oh and I got a new blog (required for school). I need people to comment on it. So, if you would like to...that would be great!

I love you and I miss you a lot!