I'm so excited that I found your blog- your will to follow god is so encouraging to me, even if it's connecting with kids by playing highly inappropriate slash awkward games... hahahaaaa. Much love lauren.
i got into all the schools i applied to so now i just gotta make the decision im going to look at ccu in a month so when i see it ill pretty much now if thats where im going. im glad you know about it cuz alot of people dont. and does your friend have a blog or something i would love to ask her about it.
5 comments:
I'm so excited that I found your blog- your will to follow god is so encouraging to me, even if it's connecting with kids by playing highly inappropriate slash awkward games... hahahaaaa. Much love lauren.
.... I'm STILL Laughing.... ha ha ha ha
ohhhhh man. the picture is definitely worth a thousand words...
now i want to know about the most inappropriate that you've seen.
i got into all the schools i applied to so now i just gotta make the decision im going to look at ccu in a month so when i see it ill pretty much now if thats where im going. im glad you know about it cuz alot of people dont. and does your friend have a blog or something i would love to ask her about it.
Haha...I love it!
Post a Comment