i'm back in germany
i'm so tired but florida was really good.
young life got some big (small) names to come out which was fun
andrew osenga
brandon heath
nicole c. mullins
jars of clay
jeff foxworthy (he and his wife are actually both wyldlife leaders)
jack hana(h?)
donald miller
and others that i probably just cant think of right now
it was fun to be with people that really understand my situation and love me well.
it was such an enouraging time.
God is so faithful.
3 comments:
I'm happy to hear that you sound happy. I bought the Once soundtrack and it makes me think of you every time I hear it. Enjoy Germany my friend.
i am so glad you had a good time. it was so nice seeing you.
Jars of Clay... Jack Hannah... Jeff Foxworthy... Oh man, so good... (just in case you can't here it in my voice, there is a slight twinge of sarcasm.)
Post a Comment