i leave for my seminary class today (counseling). i hope its interesting, but even if its not the fellowship aspect of it will still be great (a lot of my international friends will be there). i dont think i'll have internet access for the week i'm gone (unless i want to pay two euro for fifteen minutes...not really worth it), so there probably wont be many updates, but we'll see.
2 comments:
Hi Lauren, so great to read how well you are adapting! I'm pretty proud of you! : ) Happy belated birthday to you...we were camping that week so missed it. sorry...so glad you enjoyed the cake makes me feel like I was there is spirit for you. Love and miss seeing you keep me in your prayers, ha ha ha cause you are in mine. Love and hugs, Lynne B. God Bless
ALSO! Glad the card encouraged you. I hope you can watch new office episodes with it! (or whatever else you want to do). They made a promo with what the office people did over the summer. You should check it out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0
Love you lots!
Post a Comment