Thursday, September 25, 2014

The blog world feels like a bit of a wasteland but here I am :)

I've had several people ask if I plan to have a blog while I'm away, I've been saying no...I guess I changed my mind. I'm not sure how consistent I'll be with this but I'll try, for you, my three readers

It feels weird to follow my post about committing to America with a post about moving to Italy but that's how my life goes. Italy is the plan, it's been the plan for awhile. It's definitely bittersweet, leaving is hard but I'm super excited for this next adventure. I'll be working with American high school and middle school kids who have parents serving in the US Air Force (see, not abandoning America). I leave in less than a month...crazy! pray for me :)





1 comment:

Megan said...

As one of three, I fully appreciate and support this decision!! Also, I believe there are a lot more than three!