please pray for my lana (my roomie).
as some of you know shes deployed to afganistan and heres part of a recent email i received from her after i sent her an email asking what happened on her base (it was in the news) and how she was doing physically, emotionally and spiritually. (i did get her permission to share this and she asked for prayer also as the elections are happening in afganistan right now which makes it more dangerous)
heres the email...
I'm ok... a car bomb hit our main gate, killed 7, injured 91 and blew up my room. I was at work, outside when it hit. I didnt really have a clue what was going on. No Americans were killed. I feel for the families and people that were lost though. I cant imagine. These people have to live in fear every day of their lives. It just isnt fair.
Physically I'm good. :) Praise God.
Emotionally...not so much! I'm pretty much miserable. I'm just so ready for this nightmare to be over!!! I mean really, when does it stop.
Spiritually...God's good. I'm so thankful for all he's done. He's loved on me SO much and blessed me beyond anything I could possibly deserve.
I miss you. I cant wait to come back! Then I cant wait to get to AMERICA for good! I found out today that I'm going to Alabama. Again, not necessarily where I wanted to go but it's where God wants me. :)
Pray for me!
Lana
No comments:
Post a Comment