Friday, April 4, 2008

well i leave for poland tonight. its our sevice project for club beyond. i have really mixed feelings about it. i think i'm a bit nervous because we'll be visiting auschwitz which i know will be intense, especially with high school kids. please pray for safety and for the Lord to be making us all more like Him.

yesterday was our last day of soccer before spring break so we decided to go to cascade, the indoor swim place here. here are some pictures the girls took on my new waterproof camera.



(carter, not on the socer team, he's our teacher sponsor's son)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I miss you a lot friend! Tonight, some folks and I were talking about you, and how much we miss you!!
Much love!
P.S. Your new camera is sweet! It makes me want to do an underwater photoshoot!!!

Mary Madelynn said...

hey lauren! love you.