so i figured out that three days after my yogurt that i bought today is set to expire i'll be on a plane headed back to cali (i never really decided how i feel about calling it cali, but it is easier to say than california).
before tate was borni loved buying stuff that had expiration dates after his due date. it made it seem like he was going to be here soon. turns out, he came sooner than we thought. perhaps your flight will be premature as well?
Yes, the title was meant to be EXTREMELY subtle, so that only the people that really knew could pick up on my venting. I did send you a post card, the day after things went down, don't worry, I did not forget my promise.
Sweet let me know when you're free. I know everyone will want to hang out with you, but maybe we can get coffee or something. And I'm just beginning to love Brett Dennen. He's pretty much amazing. Did Sondre Lerche work out for you?
7 comments:
before tate was borni loved buying stuff that had expiration dates after his due date. it made it seem like he was going to be here soon. turns out, he came sooner than we thought. perhaps your flight will be premature as well?
I am so excited to see you!
p.s. Dan makes way to many jokes about Tate.
Yes, the title was meant to be EXTREMELY subtle, so that only the people that really knew could pick up on my venting. I did send you a post card, the day after things went down, don't worry, I did not forget my promise.
I like being cryptic...
First, I can't wait to see you! When do you get back exactly?
Second, here's another music recommendation: Brett Dennen.
Enjoy!
Sweet let me know when you're free. I know everyone will want to hang out with you, but maybe we can get coffee or something.
And I'm just beginning to love Brett Dennen. He's pretty much amazing. Did Sondre Lerche work out for you?
I'm almost home too!!!
Soooooooo exciting!!!
Post a Comment