Monday, October 1, 2007

spain was good. the people that i was nervous about spending a weekend with were totally fine. we mostly hung out, relaxed, ate and walked around (most of our time was spent eating or walking). i had some good conversations and fell in love with spanish culture. overall the trip was not the best trip i've ever been on but it was good, and for a free trip who can complain (it was technically a work trip, thats why it was free).



5 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

I'm glad things worked out better than you expected. It's all in how you approach situations. Thinking of and praying for you.

X-tina said...

I want to go to Spain! How have you been? I hope all is well, Love ya babe!

Unknown said...

dude. i don't know how i missed so many blogs!!! i added another bookmark and it pushed yours off to the little tab part. i somehow forgot about your blog!
but, man i miss you! i can't believe i will be seeing you again soon. even though it is far away still, it's like a dream come true. hah. but i really can't wait to see your face. and to give you a big hug!!!!!!!!!
anywho, i love the way you are holding that baby in that picture. so funny.
p.s. check out "sidehill winders" on itunes. the song "fragile" i think it might change your life!
love you!

Lizzie said...

maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised how great a trip you can have in london, too. maybe you can swing it as a work trip!

X-tina said...

Yeah, I would love to do that over summer, but I feel like there is so much to do during that time and summer is definitely not enough time to get everything done...ahh! Oh and Meg and I were talking and when you come back we are excited to embrace you...lol. I love you!