Monday, April 2, 2007

packing and such

today has mostly been about packing. generally i hate packing. it ruins my day. but for some strange reason it just hasnt been a big deal. maybe because i'm doing it so slowly, or i havent gotten to the stressful time crunch part yet.

but anyway, since today isnt that exciting i decided to share a couple of pics from april fools (tims fridge) and a pic from a while ago that inspired it (cathys fridge), both were decorated by tony and myself with some help from jason farrar on cathys.
and lastly heres a fun video, i'm sure most of you have seen it but its still pretty great. enjoy!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Tim's fridge looks so good! I love that there is a random picture of you and I on there. I looked at it the other day and found out that it was taken on Houseboats circa 2002. I deduced this by looking in the reflection of my sunglasses. I should be a detective.

If you get homesick in Germany just remember that I will be in Ukraine at the same time. We will practically be neighbors!